1. Our Introductory Offer of 5 Classes for $50 (valid for 2 weeks from first use) is only available to brand new clients of Defy Pilates. You can only purchase the Introductory offer once.
2. Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all studios therefore NO exceptions will be made.
3. Bookings are made online or in the studio. Call 713.725.2558 if it is out of reception hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24hrs) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
5. Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
6. Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons.
7. If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the Waitlist. Due to our 9hr cancellation policy, late cancels do sometimes occur and spots are made available. In the event that you are moved over from the Waitlist, you will receive either an email offering you a place in the class. (To ensure you’re able to receive these emails, please make sure that you choose YES, on your account profile when asked, “Subscribe to email reminders & notifications”.) You are under no obligation to accept the Waitlist offer, however we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you (‘‘CAN NOT ATTEND”). If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client. Failure to respond (‘‘CAN NOT ATTEND”) to the waitlist offer will result in a lost class.
8. Block Session Packs and Private Sessions are valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable between individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Session packs cannot be shared with more than one person as all session packs are for individual use only.
9. Monthly passes are valid for 1 month (30 days) from the date of your first class booking. Monthly passes are non-refundable and are not transferable between studios and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
10. Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice. Defy Pilates reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
11. If you do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the 9 hour time frame or are a no show/absent from your class you will lose your session.
At Defy our class sizes are small and can fill quickly. This is why our Cancellation Policy exists which all clients must be adhere to:
- Group classes: Cancellations need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can arise but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all studios therefore NO exceptions will be made.
- Private sessions: A 24hr cancellation policy applies. NO exceptions.
Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
Suspending Monthly Passes
Monthly passes CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will ask for a letter from your doctor. Please be aware when purchasing your Monthly pass that you will be required to use your pass within 30 days otherwise we recommend for you to purchase a Block session pack.
Age limits and restrictions
Defy does not offer childcare services. You must be at least 18 years of age to attend our classes. Children younger than this age are not permitted in our studios and are not to be left in the reception area or the studio while you attend classes. You may be turned away from the studio should you arrive with your children as it is not a safe environment and can cause disruptions to other clients.
I agree that Defy Pilates is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Defy Pilates or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Defy Pilates does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Def Pilates staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.